Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You are where you are suppose to be - power of thoughts

People say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".
I think it depends on the individual and how willing that person is to learn from challenges and continue stronger after them.
It's so much easier to start feeling sorry for yourself, give up and let go.
I honestly have been feeling like I have nothing more to give, that I should just stand up and give up.
But somehow I dont!

Today I read a friends blog but she's currently living in Malaysia with her son and shares her experience and thoughts online.
It was extremely moving post she made and it kind a hit home with me.
She said that thoughts is the strongest thing we have. We are where we want to be and our thoughts have brought us to where we are. It's just up to us to realize it and make the most of it.

So I took a step back.
I have always wanted to live in France and Paris is an amazing city.
I've been here since september and the environment around me is great.
It's only my role and the challenges facing it that are dragging me down.
Maybe these challenges are exactly what I needed to face in my life at this point.
Maybe I needed to learn how strong I am, how much crap I can take and how I stay strong and still manage to do my job.
Potentially this experience, no matter how bad it is, is preparing me for what is coming in my life, my future challenges in the "real world".

I am where I am supposed to be, in Paris.
Who knows, maybe I'm learning what I'm supposed to be learning.
All I know is that I really want to take a positive outlook on this and make the most out of this. Otherwise I'm just wasting my time.
And I dont like wasting my time!
Today I will be awesome and make the most out of it!

-with love-

No comments: