Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's still me - a new and better one!

today, the last day in Paris, I feel no sadness or regret.
I actually can not wait for this chapter of my life to end and for the new one to take over.

It's quite interesting, this feeling of having nothing to say about leaving.
I feel like I have said everything before. Shared my feelings.

A song by Jason Mraz has a sentence in it - "go make your next choice be your best choice" - and I'm sure that I have made the best choice for me in the situation I was in.
I feel relieved.

what awaits me when I get home, I have no idea of.
But what I do know is that it will be better then here.
I'm searching for opportunities to take, doors to open and windows to crawl in.
The path of opportunities is narrow and short though in Iceland.

Where my choices take me I can never know until I'm there.
But I'm more then ready for a new adventure, new challenge that is the right one for me, a life with passion and smiles.

I was talking to a dear friend this week and he asked me what I felt about the time spend in the current role.
My answer was then, with no doubt - Waist of time.
But as I think more on his question and my answer I challenge my answer.
It hasn't been a waist of time at all.
but it has been hard though.
but not waist of time.

If I would think about this as waist of time, then everything I have done, people I have met, places I have been to - that wouldn't be worth mentioning.
And I do appreciate new friends I have met, old friends I saw again, places I visited for the first time, places I visited over and over again.
I love it!

I do think I have become a stronger person in this chapter of my life.
I feel it, my family feels it as well.
I am more clear on what I want in life, I have lived my values and strengthen my relationship with family and friends.

It's the same old me-but with more value and experience.
How can that be a waist of time?

I look forward to the new chapter, and to become a 'new' me!

-with love-

No comments: