Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Power of randomness!

Yesterday I was feeling quite random, using my energy to have fun and make the time fly faster.
I've been in a very talkative mood, enjoying random conversations about Rakija from Serbia and my experience with that one disgusting drink. It's so interesting to tell people who like this drink how I tried to make it taste better by mixing it with coca cola because I just couldn't drink it normally.
But what was said yesterday that you learn to appreciate this drink. For Serbs ( and other nationalities ) Rakija is part of their culture, their heritage, it's their drink. So I think I will try at least one more time to learn to appreciate it and then also part of the serbian culture :)

Yesterday evening I was sitting down with my flatmates, not wanting to sleep as I had some feelings of excitement - not sure why. We also had interesting discussions that went from topic to topic, sex to kisses to love to relationships.
for me, I found it very interesting to see the impact culture and religion have on these topics, as we all come from a different background.

And yet again, this concept of soul mate popped up in the conversations.
It reminded me of a quote I read in the Wizz Air magazine on my way to Poland. "to believe that there is only one person right for you when there are 6 billion people in the world, is sad" - not sure the name of the person who said this, but doctor Gilmore rings some bells. :s

And I agree, as I have mentioned here before.
I also know that I could not end up with just anyone, not EVERYone is right for each other but there can be many people that fit together.
Does this make any sense to you?
It does to me ;)
I'm getting more and more clear on what this "right" person means to me - now it's just to be open and see who comes along that fits my "criteria" :)

Its very cool and needed to take the time to be random and just go with the flow.
The discussions and the emotions from other people can surprise you and be more personal, deeper and more relevant then "normal" discussions.
But then again - What is normal these days?

-with love-

No comments: