Tomorrow I have been in Paris for 2 weeks already. It just feels like 2 days.
I haven't been much around the city, I haven't been doing much outside AIESEC and I havent meet many people that are not AIESECers. Despite those facts, I'm having the time of my life here.
How can I not?
I'm living in Paris :)
This morning, on my way to the office, I started thinking about my perceptions of Paris.
- it's crowded city
- some places smell like Pee
- there are more homeless people here then I have seen in other cities
- it's so alive 24/7, people are everywhere
- so far it's only rained once ( and then it really rained )
- Random men talking to you on the street "Belle" "Bonjour" "Ca Va" etc.
- When it's sunny outside the city is so pretty
- People read all the time, I really enjoy that
- wine culture is big
- sitting at cafés all hours is generally accepted by the French people
- good coffee
- good bakary food
- beautiful language
So far this is what I'm thinking of Paris.
My first 2 weeks are just the way you would like your first 2 weeks in a new country to be like.
I'm ready for the next 2 weeks :)
- With Love -