Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Living on a paradise Island

its 22.23 and Im sitting outside, Im tired and I want to go to sleep.

Im currently on a small island called Ilha Grande and its a paradise island between Rio De Janeiro and Sao Paulo. I can not say at this point if its beautiful or not since its been dark the whole time here.

My holidays have been super cool.
I arrived early sunday to Rio De Janeiro and took a taxi to the hostel, called walk on the beach in Cobacabana. So cool.
I checked in and went to sleep since I didnt sleep well in the bus to Rio.

When I woke up I decided I couldnt waste more time so I ran to the beach..even though it was not sunny outside, and I staid there for 2 hours.
Then I got back and did more sleep until Tomas came back from a soccer game.
Then we went out for dinner with English couple to a restaurant called Bagdad. The food was good and it was a nice experience.
After this exotic food Tomas invited us for a shisha. So we sat there for few minutes smoking Cappochino Sisha. Very nice.
Then i went back to sleep :)

I have lots more to say what I have been doing in Rio but I just wanted to let you know I was still alive.
Now Im planning on getting some sleep. Its been a long travelling day.

-with love from Ilha Grande, Brazil -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

við öfundum þið ossa mikið að vera þarna, njóttu þess í botn!

saknaðarkveðja frá Kef
R+A

annan said...

Ertu ekki að grínast????
Vá hvað ég væri til í að skipta um stað við þig núna.
Ég held að það sé búið að vera einn þurr dagur hér í DK síðan ég kom út and I'm getting a bit tired of it.
Mig langar bara til útlanda og það eina sem er á planinu er Berlín í október og það er ekkert rosalega framandi staður but...
Ætlaði bara aðeins að heyra í þér og láta vita af mér.
Heyrumst
PS ertu búin að reada þér til Köben í október??