Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

all by myself

I'm feeling a little homesick these days.
Missing my beautiful little nephew as he grows bigger and bigger by the day.

I look at pictures all the time and that's not helping at all.
So now I have to make sure I keep busy so I dont think to much about my country, my family, my friends and all the good things I have in Iceland.

Paris is quite windy, rainy and gray these days.
I dont mind the rain but I dont like the wind and the grayness of the city.
The city can be so colorful and that makes me smile - but these days there is little smile I get from the view of the city.

I'm trying to make the most of my stay here in Paris. I have 4 more months to go and I dont really have close friends to do stuff with. So I'm doing things by myself.
I like it.
But sometimes its just not the same.
You want to be able to share things with friends and family. You want to experience things with them.
It's not the same for me to explain how things were as for them to actually experience it with me.

But I found another place that I highly like here in Paris.
And when I need my time to sit, read and be by myself, I will go there.

- with love -

No comments: