Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

lack of energy

this morning was so hard.
I couldn't wake up, was tired all the way to the office and even when I came where I somehow couldn't get in working mood.

But soon after lunch my brain kicked in, I got energy and I managed to focus completely on work.
It felt great.

I think I'm still recovering from the conference in Denmark, I go early to sleep but somehow I'm not getting up in the morning.
Let's hope it will come soon.

Besides this lack of energy I have butterflies in my stomach all the time.
It's time for me to think about the future, what do I want to do when I grow up.
It's scary as hell but also extremely exciting.
I have some ideas of what I want to do..

now it's time to work hard, reflect on what I want to do, prepare for my next steps and make sure I stay smiling.
- with love-

No comments: