Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Doing the best you can!

I'm back after this horrible test of my english skills. Why on earth did I have to take TOEFL? ;)
I got very nervous early on, then yesterday I felt good about my abilities and now, after taken the test, I just want to crawl in a hole and stay there.
I feel like I did so badly.

The fact is, that without passing this test, I can not apply for Masters in the program I want to apply.
So that's also why i wanted to excel in it. To prove I'm a worthy applicant for the program.
So now I have 20 days to wait until I know if I made it or not!
So let's keep our fingers crossed.

It's just frustrating to feel like I didn't do as well as I should since I speak, write and talk english on every day basis. So I should have done GREAT.
but I'm not sure if I did.

So now I have to wait. And wait and wait.
I better start thinking about something else, keep my mind on the next steps and hope that the time will fly by soon and that I have enough points to be able to access the study.
But there are good times ahead.
Today I will rest and tomorrow I'm taking a plane to one of my favorite places.. to meet people that I miss a lot.
So I will keep on smiling because then time will for sure fly.

-with love-

No comments: