Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time to change - listen to your gut!

I've been thinking a lot about the future and what role I want to play in it and how I can prepare for this role I want to play.
I've been in AIESEC now for 5 years, that's 1/5 of my life. That's a lot of time spent in the organization.
I have always loved every minute of it, the challenges, the opportunities it offers and the people I get to meet and become friends with along the way.

It's hard when the time comes for you to say goodbye to such a thing. A big part of your life.
I have always had hard time letting go and this goes to show how attached I get to things in my life.
But after those 5 years it's time to move on!
I can feel it in every bone in my body that I have done everything I can in AIESEC. I have learned all I can to prepare myself for the future.




A good friend of mine also said, trust your gut!
If your gut tells you this is the right thing to do, then my God it is!

So I have started to look for my next step. A life after AIESEC.
And it feels so amazing.
I'm excited but also a little scared, scared of what will come when I dont know my future.
I'm excited about all the possibilities that are waiting.

So now it's just to keep an open mind and listen to my gut feeling.
Then I will be ok!
-with love-

No comments: